Servings: 10ish slices
Time: 1.5 hours
- 3 extra ripe bananas (I love baking the bananas, peels intact, for about 45 minutes. This caramelizes the bananas and brings out their amazing sweet flavor)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Florida Crystals organic sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 1/4 cups sifted self-rising flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup small chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease your loaf pan very well!
- Mash up the bananas and set aside.
- In a new bowl add the softened butter. Add the sugar and cream together.
- Add eggs one at a time. Then banana and strawberries.
- Add flour, cinnamon, chopped up walnuts and chocolate chips and fold it all in. Don’t over mix!! You just want the flour to be moistened completely. The less you mix the fluffier and more delicious your bread will be. If you over mix, it will turn out tough and ugh!
- Pour into the greased loaf pan. I like to top the mix with some more chopped nuts, chocolate chips, strawberries and a light sprinkling of sugar!
- In the oven it goes for 1 hour! All ovens are different... make sure to test your bread with a toothpick or a wooden kabob stick, If it comes out clean, its ready :)
Talk again soon!
Check me out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tinytaster
and Pinterest: TinyTaster
and Instagram: TinyTaster407
and Twitter: TinyTaster407
and hypeOrlando: www.hypeorlando.com/tiny-taster
and.... that's all :)