Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4-6 sandwiches
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp regular mustard
- 2 [heaping] tbsp Lemonaise Light (you can add more to your liking)
- 1 tbsp sweet relish
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Place 8 eggs in medium sauce pan-cover with water and set to high. Boil for about 20 minutes. (Rule is about 2-3 minutes per egg)
- Drain eggs and run under cold water as you peel to stop the cooking process and not burn your hands while you peel. Place peeled eggs in a container and in the refrigerator to cool down for about 10 minutes or more if you wish. I am an impatient lady!
- With a fork, mash up the eggs. Add all your ingredients and mix together!
- Toast up some sourdough bread, add lettuce and if you wish, tomato. Add your egg salad and sprinkle some paprika on top for prettyness.
- Happy lunching! :)