Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 2 sacks of baby potatoes, I like the yellow kind but you can surely use the red ones!
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the baby potatoes and place them in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, thyme, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, pepper and a generous amount of salt.
- Lay out potatoes on a baking sheet and place in the oven uncovered for an hour. After 30 minutes, make sure to turn the potatoes.