Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/3 fat 8 oz package cream cheese
- 8oz fat free, plain, greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup The Ojai Cook Lemonaise Light (found in the Greenwise section at Publix or any health food stores)
- 2 7oz cans of jalapeños (you can use 1 if you don't want that much spice)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese for topping
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, yogurt, mayo, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Drain canned jalapeños and chop them up into small pieces, add to mixing bowl.
- Plate in oven-safe serving dish.
- In a separate bowl mix together bread crumbs, butter and 2 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle breading mix over the dip.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes and then serve with your favorite chips! I used blue chips cus I love the color :)
Happy Super Bowl! Be safe!