Time: 65 minutes
- 1 8oz package 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free, plain, greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Cholula hot sauce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (you can use blue cheese here but its not a cheese I enjoy much!)
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- Set your oven to 350 and place your chicken breasts (seasoned with salt and pepper) on a cookie sheet and in the oven for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, cut open and check your chicken to make sure its cooked through!
- In a mixing bowl add your other ingredients (reserve some feta cheese chunks for the topping), cream everything together and set aside.
- Once the chicken is ready, allow for it to cool for a few minutes and then either hand shred your chicken or throw it all in a food processor.
- Add chicken to mixing bowl with cheese mixture and blend together.
- Plate in an oven-safe serving dish. You can place it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve and once ready, place it in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Top with feta cheese and serve with veggies and chips!