Time: 30 mins
Servings: 18 cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1 tsp red food color
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup + 1 tbsp self-rising flour (or regular flour with 1 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp baking soda)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Nestle)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup ghiardelli white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lay out two cookie sheets. If they are not non-stick, very lightly grease them.
- You will need two mixing bowls.
- In the first, cream together room temperature butter, sugar.
- Stir in egg, vanilla and food coloring. Blend well.
- In the second bowl, combine flour, cocoa, salt and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add dry mix to wet mix and combine both.
- Add the white chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into one inch balls, place them on cookie sheet and slightly mash them down with a fork
- Place one cookie sheet at a time in the oven for about 12-14 minutes each. My oven is pretty week so I had to do closer to 14-15 minutes. They still came out super moist and chewy.
Happy Vday, Lovers!
xoxo, Tiny Taster